The UC-250-ATSC-T Modulator is an 8-VSB ATSC-T Modulator. The unit accepts either SMPTE-310M or DVB-ASI signals as its input, modulates it into an 8-VSB
44.0 MHz IF signal, and outputs an RF 8-VSB signal between the frequency range of 110 to 860 MHz.
- Compliant with ATSC A/53 standard
- Double DVB-ASI inputs and SMPTE-310M inputs
- RS coding, Data Field interleaver, Pilot Insertion
- Trellis Constellation Coding: 8-VSB
- Channel Bandwidth: 6MHz
- IF agile from 35MHz to 45MHz with 1Hz step.
- RF agile VHF and UHF with step 1Hz
- Very high modulation performance: VM, SNR, RF stability, shoulder, etc
- External 10MHz reference clock inputs
- PID filtering and re-mapping
- PSI/SI information puck-up, phase and modification
- RJ-45 Ethernet interface introduces remote maintenance, supervision and software upgrade.
- Constant Temperature Crystal
- Remote Control